● As a shopper, select the "try before you buy" purchase option when adding items to your cart.
● Choose at least 3 items to try.
● At checkout, you will not be charged. Authorization for the full amount of your order will be placed
on your credit card to reserve funds in the event you choose to keep your items, but you will only
be charged for kept items.
● Your trial begins once the package is delivered, at which point you’ll have 7 days to try-on your
items at home, decide what to keep, and return the rest.
● You will be charged for what you keep, as well as any items received that do not comply with our
TryNow is available to anyone in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Your 7 day trial begins once your package is delivered. You have until the end of the 7th day to create
your return in our Return Portal and mail any items you do not wish to keep.
Order credits are processed once a return is fully received and processed. Credits are processed back to
the original form of payment at the time of checkout. Depending on your financial institution, the
processing times for this can vary.
Yes, as long as you are still within our standard return policy.
The charge you're seeing is a "pending" authorization. We do not charge you when you place an order,
but we do place an authorization on your card for the total amount of your order.