Rescue Toner 150ml
Rescue Toner by EVE LOM
- Rescue problematic skin concerns in a sweep to reveal a healthier, more clarified complexion with EVE LOM's Rescue Toner 150ml.
- More Info:
- A gentle, yet effective the EVE LOM Rescue Toner gently refines skin overall texture and counteracts problematic skin concerns such as blemishes, dullness, and uneven skin tone. Blended with a natural source of AHAs and a mixture of super-charged botanical extracts, your skin is infused with high-powered naturals helping to reverse signs of stress and congestion to a refined and renewed appearance. Providing a hydrating effect and helping to protect cells from environmental strain, sugar beet derivatives defend against dehydration by controlling water balance. Your skin is left feeling refreshed and soothed. Clinically proven to hydrate up to 12 hours after use.
- Protect cells from environmental strain and defends against dehydration
- Stimulates the natural process of cell turnover, with mild exfoliation, while promoting cellular vitality for a flawless look
- Tones and stimulates to improve skin health while soothing and conditioning skin surface
- Pores are minimized and texture appears more even
- Size: 50ml / 1.6 fl.oz
Free of Parabens, SLS and SLES Sulfates, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, DEA, MEA.
aqua (water), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit extract, glycerin, betaine, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, allantoin, ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alcohol, epilobium fleischeri extract, lens esculenta (lentil) seed extract, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, bioflavonoids, chlorogenic acids, glucose, centella asiatica extract, sodium benzoate.
Blended with a natural source of AHAs from Australian Caviar Lime, organic Bergamot water from high quality Mediterranean fields.
Mixture of super-charged botanical extracts: Centella Asiatica, Aloe Leaf.
Size and cut may vary between brands; use this chart as a general guide.
In-Store Pick Up:
We offer in store pick up!
Once you have received a confirmation that your order is ready to pick up, please bring order confirmation & valid photo ID. Call (787) 722-6217 on arrival, and we will meet you at the curbside.
Pick-up hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Saturday.
Orders placed before 2:00PM EST will generally be prepared on the same day.
Shipping to the US and PR:
Orders from $1-$49.99 incur an $8 shipping fee.
Free Priority Shipping on all US orders worth $50 or more.
*ALERT: Due to the current situation with the USPS, orders sent through Free Priority Shipping are experiencing delays.*
Next Day and 2nd Day Shipping is also available.
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1pm EST (excluding holidays) will generally be shipped out on the same day pending product availability. We have enclosed a Pre-Paid Return Label inside the shipment. Just attach the label, reseal the original package and drop it at your nearest USPS Mailbox or Postal Office.
If you do not receive the return label, contact us and we will send you one via email. The Return Label inside the shipment only applies on regular price purchases. To return a sale item, feel free to contact us.
UPS Worldwide Expedited is $25 and takes 3-6 business days.
Our integration with the Zonos App allows you to pre-pay duties and taxes at check out. This way your package will arrive straight to your doorstep avoiding possible delays at Customs.
We do NOT offer free return shipping on international orders.
If you are unhappy with your order within 30 days of receiving it, we will give you a full-refund to your original method of payment!
Items must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered with original tags attached. Shoes must also be unworn and in their original boxes.
All sales with a discount of 60% or above are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+1-787-722-6317 or through our live chat for any return/exchange inquiries.