100% Mineral Sunscreen Glow SPF 30
100% Mineral Sunscreen Glow SPF 30 by Soleil Toujours
- Zinc Oxide delivers the most effective, stable and safe protection against UV rays.
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract (Derived from the Mugwort plant) is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that helps to reduce redness and irritation.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract) - helps improve the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and also can function as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Also helps to inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, making it a potential lightening/brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- FSS Imperata Cylindrica Extract PF(known as Cogon Grass) is an excellent long-term moisturizer that shows increased hydration effects. Its potential for increased moisture levels is due to the all-natural, plant extracts that are rich in potassium and 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), which may help increase intercellular osmosis where water is drawn into the cells.
- Ubiquinone assists cells in stimulating collagen and elastin, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue.
- Subtle light reflecting particles in an emollient base give the skin a beautiful natural-looking sun kissed glow and helps to blur the skin’s minor imperfections.1
- More Info:
- Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Zinc Oxide, Mugwort Plant extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Licorice Root Extract, Cogon Grass Extract, Ubiquinone.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
How to use:
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 18.6%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Mica , Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hexylene Glycolv Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, PEG-8, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Algae Extract, Cetyl Alcohol , Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Tocopherol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citric Acid , Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caramel, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fragrance*, Citral, Limonene.
Size: 3.2 oz / 94.5 mL
Size and cut may vary between brands; use this chart as a general guide.
In-Store Pick Up:
We offer in store pick up!
Once you have received a confirmation that your order is ready to pick up, please bring order confirmation & valid photo ID. Call (787) 722-6217 on arrival, and we will meet you at the curbside.
Pick-up hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Saturday.
Orders placed before 2:00PM EST will generally be prepared on the same day.
Shipping to the US and PR:
Orders from $1-$49.99 incur an $8 shipping fee.
Free Priority Shipping on all US orders worth $50 or more.
*ALERT: Due to the current situation with the USPS, orders sent through Free Priority Shipping are experiencing delays.*
Next Day and 2nd Day Shipping is also available.
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1pm EST (excluding holidays) will generally be shipped out on the same day pending product availability. We have enclosed a Pre-Paid Return Label inside the shipment. Just attach the label, reseal the original package and drop it at your nearest USPS Mailbox or Postal Office.
If you do not receive the return label, contact us and we will send you one via email. The Return Label inside the shipment only applies on regular price purchases. To return a sale item, feel free to contact us.
UPS Worldwide Expedited is $25 and takes 3-6 business days.
Our integration with the Zonos App allows you to pre-pay duties and taxes at check out. This way your package will arrive straight to your doorstep avoiding possible delays at Customs.
We do NOT offer free return shipping on international orders.
If you are unhappy with your order within 14 days of receiving it, we will give you a full-refund to your original method of payment!
Items must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered with original tags attached. Shoes must also be unworn and in their original boxes.
All sales with a discount of 60% or above are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+1-787-722-6317 or through our live chat for any return/exchange inquiries.